Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

NIB - Monster 11" Ceramic Race Clutch - LSX

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 08:12 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NIB - Monster 11" Ceramic Race Clutch - LSX

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $650
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): NC
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

All,

I have a brand new, never installed, still in the box 11" Ceramic Monster Race Clutch for the LSX cars (Fbody, Vette, GTO,... not sure on 5th gen camaro). I bought this awhile back but it never got installed. This unit includes the 18lb lightweight flywheel and new GM pressure plate and flywheel bolts. I can either meet the buyer to drop it off or I can ship it if needed. I will post pictures tonight. Asking $650.

Specs from Monster:

We call them awesome, plain and simple. This is the best 11" unit you can get for the LSx market! How does a holding capacity of 850rwhp/tq sound?

Monster takes a little over 3500 lbs of plate load and mixes it with our ceramic friction material to bring you a clutch that can take a tremendous amount of abuse and still have street manners! The 11" series is Monster's lighter weight option clutch that will hold the power and abuse. These units fit perfectly in all aftermarket bellhousings (including the Quicktime) and are great for someone looking to make a ton of power while keeping the pedal effort down. Keep in mind that there are some trade offs for the smaller diameter. This unit will chatter on occasion due to the reduced diameter, the pedal effort on stock hydraulics is 8% stiffer than stock, and like our other clutches you will find the weak links in the drivetrain! Don't let the warnings fool you though as we've got numerous units on the street being daily driven without issue, if you don't mind some chatter then look no further!

This clutch is rated at 850rwhp/tq. It’ll take as much of your 825rwhp/tq as you can throw at it. The material on this clutch, mixed with Monster's 11" pressure plate, will make for one serious street clutch. Don’t fear it, you can drive it daily and it won’t make your left calf muscle bigger than the right one. Warning: This clutch will find weak points in the drive train, if you have an inadequate drive train there will be failures!

Basic Package includes the following:

11" pressure plate
11" ceramic 6 puck clutch disc
18LB SFI certified lightweight flywheel
Pilot bearing
Release bearing
Alignment tool
NO SLAVE INCLUDED!
Old 07-26-2011, 09:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pics, as promised: