New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2011 cts v

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 12:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 cts v

im currently working out the minors and should be picking up a new Black diamond CTS V Sedan and wanted to get some info on this car .

Heat soak major problem ????
Who is the best tuner around for these cars ???
Any horror stories about Dealer voiding warranty for mods ???

How is the car for all around drivability , comfort and reliability ???

Any stock 11 second cars out there ????
Old 07-26-2011, 02:08 PM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would take this to the CTS specific section or website. TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE....

Heat soak major problem ???? - With Roots blowers they do tend to soak heat and can reduce performance. The colder the intake charge, the more for potential power.

Who is the best tuner around for these cars ??? Subjective, really depends on your area, i refer you to look maybe in the CTS section or PCM/Tuning Section or Regional

Any horror stories about Dealer voiding warranty for mods ??? Mods can certainly void warrentee for related parts. MOST dealerships get training on how to spot cars with aftermarket tuning, especially with diesels so something FI especially with the ZR1 and newer CTS-V, they are looking. Make sure its something easily removable.

How is the car for all around drivability , comfort and reliability ??? NOt sure, dont own one.

Any stock 11 second cars out there ???? Refer to check the section, also look at Drag Race Results.