Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

tIRES

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 10:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default tIRES

Gonna be needing new tires by the end of this year it looks like. What are some good street daily driving tires, I dont drive much during the week as I live 2 miles from work, but every couple weekends I do a lot of highway driving, any suggestions. I'm running 315 Rears and 275 fronts.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im running Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's in those sizes on an 18" wheel. No complaints here. They are quiet and handle very well, hold up to autocross abuse. Only draw back is they are on the expensive side compared to most tires. Doesnt bother me though, I believe you get what you pay for in tires. Michelin just released the PS2 replacement, the Pilot Super Sport. Suppose to be better all around and come with a 30K mile warranty. I just dont know if they are currently made in the size you are looking for.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:23 PM
LS1Tech Platinum Sponsor

Check out the Kumho XS great dry handling and grip.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by GrimreaperSS
Michelin just released the PS2 replacement, the Pilot Super Sport. Suppose to be better all around and come with a 30K mile warranty. I just dont know if they are currently made in the size you are looking for.
Not in the stock size