Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Bulbs for black halo's??

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 05:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Bulbs for black halo's??

I just bought a set of black halo's and they are just coming with the light housing. I was thinkging of putting just the regular lights in but wasn't sure if it would look right. What would most people recommend??
Old 08-05-2011, 06:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Do you have a pic of said lights? I know there are some that take a different size bulb than others.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Want me to unpack them and take a pic of a 9005 and 9006 bulb in the housing for ya?

I double checked them to make sure with some spare bulbs I had lying around. The stock bulbs out of your oem ones will fit perfectly, this brand (no clue what brand they are) takes the regular bulb. You're good to go!
Old 08-05-2011, 11:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ncsu602
Want me to unpack them and take a pic of a 9005 and 9006 bulb in the housing for ya?

I double checked them to make sure with some spare bulbs I had lying around. The stock bulbs out of your oem ones will fit perfectly, this brand (no clue what brand they are) takes the regular bulb. You're good to go!
lol.. Good seller here. I just don't want it to look odd with shitty bulbs. I think I have Xenon bulbs in my car right now but its been a couple years since I changed them so can't really remember, they very well could be stockers. Not to mention the fact that my factory housing lense is starting to cloud over so they look horrible anyways

Quick Reply: Bulbs for black halo's??