Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

WTT:1993 Mustang GT Convertible "Amazing Shape" All New Pics Just Posted

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 11:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTT:1993 Mustang GT Convertible "Amazing Shape" All New Pics Just Posted

Year: 1993
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $9950
Mileage: 127000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

1993 MUSTANG GT CONVERTIBLE

OK NOW I HAVE SOME RESPECTABLE PICTURES UP!!!!! THESE ARE FROM TODAY, WELL 95% ARE...This Car has been given the Royal Treatment between the last owner and me. It is Fully-restored to the point where I can’t think it needs anything unless you want to go extreme with it and put in a stoker motor. I have receipts for all the parts I listed below. That’s right ALL OF THE RECIEPTS, expect for the paint and interior( was done by the previous owner), but you will take one look at this thing in person and be floored. The Previous owner spent $10,000 Just on the paint job, body and the new interior and it shows. This is the nicest, cleanest Fox Vert I’ve seen. The Paint Job is Amazing, and the Leather is all brand new inside, Just look at the pics. There are just a few small scratches in the paint, they could be easily fixed. Only reason I’m even thinking about getting rid of it, I want an LS1 again. There is well over $20K into this car now, and it should go to someone who is going to enjoy it. Emissions are good in the state of Arizona untill 2113

BODY
-New DuPont Paint 2-Tone Paint Codes YN/VN (Silver Metallic/Grey Metallic)
Car was Painted in Oregon and it cost over $6000...And Yes you can tell..Looks far nicer then Factory. It's the cleanest Fox around..Every time I drive it someone wants to ttake a picture..No lie.

-All New Body Moldings all the way around (Painted)
-New Emblems
-All New Weather Stripping
-New Windshield
-OEM Saleen Spoiler (this was painted at a different time, matches perfect, but the quality of the paint job isn't as good, it's good , just not great like the rest of the car.
-All holes filled in on the trunk where rack was and smoothed, sanded painted..For clean look.
-There aren't even Any rock chips on the front bumper
-Top is 2 years old..looks really nice...There is a small tear in the inside that has been sewn back together. The top has 3 layers..You can't see it from the Outside.

INTERIOR

-All New Black Factory Leather Interior (4000 miles on it) Looks brand new..Front and Back
-New Black Carpet
-Replaced Most Dash panels with the Cleanest looking parts I could find..No cracks or blems.
-2003 Leather Cobra Shifter ****
-Alpine Cd-Player with IPod output
-Kenwood surround sound all the way all around the car.
-Cervinis Styling Bar with 3rd Brake Light (yes it works)

Brand New A/C Compressor Converted to R134 (ByAzPerformance)
The A/C is so cold in this car.....

NEW REPLACEMENT PARTS (Purchased within last 3 months with Receipts)
New 8-Ford Motor-craft Sparkplugs Platinum
New 8.5 Bosch Plug-Wires
Coil-MSD
New Distributor-Ford (OEM)
Cap n Rotor-Bosch
New Smog Pump (Duralst)
New Water-Pump (Ford)
New Alternator 75amp (Duralast)
New Alternator Connections and piggybacks
(Remanufactured MAF (Mass Air Flow Sensor) New
(2) Oxygen Sensors Bosch
New Fuel Filter- Fram
Map/Bap Sensor- Ford (OEM)
New IAC Valve-Ford
New EGR Valve-Ford
New EGR Solenoid
New Computer (OEM)
New Door Pin Kit From Late Model Restoration (Pro Install)
New 5-New Vacuum lines
New Front Ford Motor craft Rotors and ceramic pads (200 miles)
New Rear Drums (200 Miles)
New wheel bearings (200 miles)

SUSPENSION UPGRADES
BBK Gripp Full Sub-Frame Connectors
BBK Gripp Strut Tower Bar (Chrome)
Maximum Motorsports K-Member Brace 4-point
Poly Bushings in the rear for a smoother ride (It is)
New Oem Shocks in the rear

ENGINE PERFORMANCE UPGRADES
70mm Polished Throttle Body with EGR Spacer
BBK Cold Air Intake with New Filter
BBK Polished UD Pulleys
BBK Shorty Equal length Tuned Headers
2.5”BBK Catted X-Pipe
Pypes offroad Kit
2.5”Flowmaster 44 Series Full Catback
Mishimoto Performance 2 Core Radiator (lifetime Warranty)
Hi-Temp Mishimoto Blue Silicone Hoses
180* thermostat
6AL MSD Ignition Box with MSD Coil

DRIVETRAIN UPGRADES
Rebuilt T-5 with new Synchros 3,500 miles on it
New Valeo Ford Clutch 3,500 miles on it
Adjustable Steeda Clutch Cable and Quadrant (500 miles)
Steeda-Tri Axe Short Throw Shifter (500 Miles)
2003 Leather Cobra Shift ****
Frpp 3:73 Gears with 28 spline Axles..All new Done By FBR (500)

Wheels
16" Ford Chrome Ponys With New 225/50/16 Tires

Misc Stuff.
Car has many new Vacum lines ran
New Intake gaskets 500 miles ago (By FBR)
New Valve Cover Gaskets (By FBR)
The Comprssion is 160 in every cylinder or higher.
Have all stock parts to go with the car

EXTRAS
GT-40 Intake..Has Internal EGR and all emissions hookups. Lower has been Port matched and the entire intake has been painted Silver and it looks great.

(2) 255/50/16ZR Toyo Proxes R888 Race Tires..Thes are Performance track tires that cost $250-275 per tire...I have 2 brand new ones to go with the car. These are almost impossible to find anymore.

I put a ton of money into this car getting it torun great and having be able to pass emissions in any state with flying colors. When I first bought It ran rough, So I changed everything under the hood. I fully restored it. Added some performance parts. I made the suspension strong so there would be no body flex. The car runs amazing, starts right up, idles perfect and sounds badass. It runs super strong and is very quick for the bolt on modifications it has. I never beat on the car but I did race a 350z once on my way to work and put 3-4 cars on him. I know that’s not real impressive, but this isn't the worlds fastest car either though.

If you have ever wanted a super clean fox vert..This is the car for you, You won't find a cleaner one that's for sure. This is my garage queen. All the power windows work, even the cruise control works at the touch of a button. The I'm sure I'm Leaving Stiff out But whatever.

Bad
-Parking Brake Needs new lines ran (but I have them, just need to installed, its actually real easy)
-Power door locks have shorted out, doors still lock though with key.
-That's it

I will entertain Trades for Nice SS's or WS6's, GTO's and Vettes...I will also throw in up to 5k for the right car.......

Sorry about the Pictures...I need to get better Pictures taken...Here's some new one's with it in the Garage and some older ones before I put on the Chrome Pony's

THE CAR HAS CHROME PONYS ON IT NOW..Just like in the first few pics...

BTW---THE PLUG WIRES AREN'T HOOKED UP BECAUSE I'M WAITING FOR A NEW COMPUTER IN THE MAIL SO EVERYTHING IS DISCONNECTED...MY STOCKA9L WAS ACTING FUNNY SO I"M WAITING ON A NEW ONE.

I'm asking $9950

Last edited by 99Custom; 08-13-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:31 PM
On The Tree

See Not 1 Rock Chip

Last edited by 99Custom; 08-12-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:14 PM
On The Tree

LOL...I know I'm posting this on the wrong board..But this car is BADASS!!! Someone has got to want to Trade there ride for a Clean Fox. I've owned 7 mustangs and this by hands the Nicest one...If you were to take to the Track with the Tires I'm giving with it, and the fact it weighs less then 3,000lbs I'm sure it would run at least a 13.5 right now or better..The Gears, subframes, K-Member and Headers really woke this car up. It is faster then my 94 Corvette with bolt ons. But not by a bunch.

But I'll be honest I wasn't building this car for speed, as you can tell. It was made to be a crusier for My wife and I. It has new everything except for a bottom end of an engine and you can check the compression your self it's 160 or higher in every cylinder.

The Car Used to be Pacfic Green...If you look at the picture where I have My Msd Ignition Mounted Behind my Radio..You can see a spot that is still Green.