Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Very clean 1990 L98 IROC-Z (photos inside) PRICE REDUCED

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 04:33 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Very clean 1990 L98 IROC-Z (photos inside) PRICE REDUCED

Year: 1990
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $6000
Mileage: 97500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

1990 IROC-Z L98/auto/G92 with 97.5k miles. Power windows, locks, mirrors, hatch release and driver’s seat. 4-wheel disc brakes. Air conditioning blows ice cold. Dyno Don's ceramic coated shorty headers, Magnaflow bullet catalytic converter and Mufflex 3.5" catback exhaust. Recent maintenance includes ignition cap, rotor, ignition module, plugs/wires, O2 sensor and fuel injectors.

The interior is near flawless - no rips, tears, stains, dash cracks, etc. I give the interior a 9/10. The car also has 5% window tint installed.

Overall, I rate the exterior as a 7/10. To be perfect, the rear bumper cover should be repainted and the front chin spoiler should be repainted. I have new 5.7 Tuned Port Injection and IROC-Z emblems for the rear bumper cover that go with the car. I also have two new rocker panel IROC-Z emblems that will be included. There are also a few imperfections on the nose that would need to be addressed. I am not sure if the entire nose would have to be repainted or if the paint work could be blended in. The car has new parking lights and I am in the process of refinishing the fog lights (one is finished and installed, see photo). The second light will be completed and installed prior to sale. Additionally, there are some scratches on the right fender which were touched up by the previous owner. Lastly, the left quarter has a small imperfection near the rear bumper. The rest of the paint (including the striping and decals) on the quarters, roof, doors, fenders and hood is in excellent shape and I suspect the car was repainted at some point.

The car has new tires (Kumho 245/50/16) with less than 500 miles. Wheels are in very good condition with no curbing, although there is slight clear coat flaking on some of the wheels. However, the wheels still clean up very nicely as seen in the photos. Also, one of the wheels is missing a center cap, but this is an easy fix.

Engine and transmission operate as they should. There is no smoke on start up and the transmission shifts firmly into all gears with no signs of slippage under WOT. I flew to Florida two years ago to purchase this car and it made the drive from Florida to Texas with zero issues. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. The only real issue that I am aware of is that the car will need brakes in the near future as the pads are starting to squeak. Car is garage kept and is not my daily driver. This is the cleanest car you will find in this price range. There is no rust and the only exterior cosmetics needed are outlined above. The interior needs nothing, with the exception being an updated head unit or speakers. Carfax indicates I am the fourth owner. I have listed the car at a low reserve. Please remember that I have over $1,300 in the exhaust alone, not to mention the tires, fuel injectors, ignition components, etc. I will happy to assist with shipping, but the vehicle will not leave until your cashier’s check clears. Cash also accepted. I will also be willing to meet within a reasonable distance. Clean Texas title in hand.

PM or email jeff@gt.rr.com
If interested, we will exchange telephone numbers to discuss further.

For photos, go to http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ffyp2001/IROC/

Last edited by QUICK305; 09-03-2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Price reduction
Old 08-26-2011, 07:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn that car is nice. Wish you weren't so far away
Old 08-26-2011, 09:57 PM
On The Tree

Thanks. I'm sure I'll regret selling, but we've got too many cars and not enough space.

Location is Beaumont, Texas.
Old 09-03-2011, 05:25 PM
On The Tree

Price reduced to $6,000