Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Dick Harrell and Sunoco stripe location?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 09:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dick Harrell and Sunoco stripe location?

Dropping my car off at the body shop to have the stripes put on this afternoon, I was wondering if anyone had information on where the strips are supposed to be located on the side of the car and the hood.

The rear stripe looks like it falls between the gas door and the top of the 1/4 panel, but I don't know the distance from the back of the 1/4. Same with the hood stripe, I can see that it doesn't go all the way to the back of the hood but I can't get a specific measurment. Anyone have a good picture or measurment they can give me?
Old 08-29-2011, 09:59 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the stripes but I messed up the rear drivers side so I have to wait until I get the others to put the dick harrell stripes on. The best info I could give you would be to (Starting from the back) give it a 1.5 inch space from the back end and run it just above your gas lid then lay it. The middle decal should be about an inch or so above the door handles and as long as the front fender decal is in the middle and it all lines up to appear straight you should be good. MAKE SURE YOU SPRAY SOAPY WATER! That's the mistake I used lol. As for the hood decals go Ill attach a picture of the one I installed on my camaro. I spaced it about 1/4 inch from the end of the hood scoop.

Dick Harrell and Sunoco stripe location?-037.jpg

Quick Reply: Dick Harrell and Sunoco stripe location?