Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

3rd gen LT1 turbo

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 02:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3rd gen LT1 turbo

i have a 89 firebird that i am in the process of making a street/road race monster that will be almost a daily driven vehical.

i have sfc,stut and sway bars done and koni yellows already in shipping process, goodyear f1 asymmetric 2 tires, lt1 and t56 tranny in garage ready to be swapped in but i didnt want to start that yet untill i know what turbo system or custom i wanna go with. i plan on having a smaller quick spooling turbo.

please any suggestions will be greatly needed and used!! first time with the muscle car world wanna do it right i also own a 05 sti stage 2 12.1 1/4mile but making that thing a beast was very simple new age tech and 4 wheel drive makes life simple...
Old 09-05-2011, 04:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

since your talking third gen and ltx stuff try thirdgen.org for your questions as well, the guys here know their **** but you many get more help over there

all the gen I SBC turbo stuff will work on your LT1 since they are pretty much the same externally minus accessories, there are NO, ZERO, ZILCH "kits" for a third gen. you can find some headers/logs around but your looking at a bunch of custom fab or buying a used kit someone else made.