Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: 2006 Corvette Z06, LeMans Blue, 2LZ, Nav

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 09:01 PM
NKAWTG...N

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 2006 Corvette Z06, LeMans Blue, 2LZ, Nav

Year: 2006
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $43000
Mileage: 28400
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

The day has come. I am selling her to make way (both physically and financially) for a 1st Gen Camaro. This isn't a panic sale.

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
LeMans Blue Metallic exterior with 2-tone Black/Titanium-Gray interior.
2LZ Preferred Equipment group: Polished Aluminum Wheels, Navigation system w/in-dash CD, Dual Heated/Power seats

28,4XX miles.
Vin: 1G1YY26E865114973
Price: $43,000

Exterior: 9.5/10. There is small chip in the "nose" scoop of the vehicle. I have also replaced the entire windshield after it suffered a triple rock hit while driving through Oklahoma. I originally got the windshield filled but could still notice the impacts so just replaced the entire glass. I originally claimed this on insurance but didn't go through with it and just paid for it out of pocket (learned I had a 1k glass deductible the hard way). I have a picture of the #$&#er that caused this if anyone is curious (commercial vehicle hauling gravel without a tail gate or tarp).

Interior: 9/10. Driver's seat shows some wear on the bottom sides from getting in and out. No cuts, tears, or scratches. These are more along the lines of "wrinkles" in the leather.

General: 9.8/10!!! Oil changed the last month, clutch fluid changed last week, and front tires replaced two weeks ago. No signs of rubs or scrapes on any of the rims. Previous owner put 5% tint on the windows, an aftermarket intake, LED interior lighting, and did the exhaust bypass fuse mod (so it's always open).

The car was so perfect I never changed a thing...this car has been the most fuel efficient car I have ever owned. At 65mph the car is around 1500rpm and will generally get over 30mpg (no promises but that is my experience). Hopefully from the quality of this advertisement and of the pictures you can get a sense of how I treated this car. It pains me to sell since I know there is no better deal on the planet in terms of performance, cost, and efficiency...but it is time for a change.

I will also include the indoor/outdoor fitted car cover from West Coast Corvette's FREE! It has "Z06" and "Corvette" embroidered on it. I forget how much I paid for it but figure at least $150 value.

Please send me a PM to contact me and from there I will send you either my email address or phone number.

Thanks,
Neal
Old 09-07-2011, 03:24 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You take/took really good care of all your cars. Looks amazing! GLWS!
Old 09-07-2011, 03:27 AM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Werd.

Good luck dood, hope that 1st Gen sticks around longer than the other toys!
Old 09-09-2011, 11:59 AM
Teching In

hi i'm verry intersted in your car. please if you can send me your number at my email, A.M.Al-ghanim@hotmail.com
Old 09-09-2011, 02:43 PM
NKAWTG...N

Replied.