Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

not new to the forums but i got a new ls2!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 03:25 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default not new to the forums but i got a new ls2!

well some of you might know me. ive been on the forum for about 4 years now but have for the most part just been watching the sale threads and reading. well over the years ive wanted an ls1 car soo badly but could never really afford one.. ive had camaros most of my life then i have my 86 trans am lt1 project, and now thanks to my army paychecks and my amazing wife, i am now the very proud owner of a 2006 pontiac GTO 6.0L 6spd.. so now not only did i get an ls car i got the ls2 and the t56 which i have wanted so badly for years now.. i never really thought about getting a gto till i test drove one for the hell of it one day on leave and then i just had to have one.. and now i do lol.. well here are some pics

for mods: i bought the car with an AEM short ram intake with air box, front and rear lowering spring, poly bushing, and there has to be an aftermarket catback or muffler on there cuz she's loud and has a bad crackle to it.. i liked the crackle at first but now its just gotten annoying.. so a new exhaust is in order for the future.. among many other items
Old 09-12-2011, 11:51 AM
11 Second Club

Congrats on the buy!!! Love the color!! beautiful car
Old 09-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Teching In

Nice! Love that blue, I have a red one.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:05 PM
On The Tree

thanks guys.. shes safely tucked away in the garage under a cover right now as i am in korea for the next year.. gives me plenty of time to save up for some mods.. im thinking a nice procharger is in the near future...