Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2006 PBM GTO! Please look!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 PBM GTO! Please look!!!

Year: 2006
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $17900
Mileage: 66293
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hey everyone, my name is Alex and I am selling my 2006 PBM GTO LS2. Reason why I am selling is because I recently found out I am going to have a little girl. I really do love this car, but me and my wife need something a lot more convenient. I know that's an excuse used a lot, but i honestly can not afford making payments on a car right now, especially having a little girl on the way and now having our own place. Price im posting is $17,900. That is what the pay off on the car is right now. I'm not trying to make one penny off of this car, I am just trying to get it out of my hands. I NEED to sell it before the 4th of October. I NEED TO!!! It is my daily driver, which explains why it has quite a few miles on it, and it does have a few rock chips and small dings, very small. I have no problem showing them to you in person and letting you drive the car and take it for a spin. It does not have any mods done to it, it is completely stock. One problem it did have was electrical which kept blowing out my BCM fuse. That is now fixed and runs awesome. Please please please help me out! I would never try to sell a bad car to anyone, I honestly just need to get rid of it. I stay in Houston, TX and my phone number is (832)-724-8232. Please call or text me anytime. I work from 7-5 Monday-Friday so please excuse me if I do not answer. I WILL get back to you as soon as I check my phone. I know there's a lot of questions so please just inbox me or text me or give me a call. And if you would like more pictures please just let me know so I can e-mail them. Thank yall very much! Hope to hear from someone very soon!!!!
Attached Thumbnails 2006 PBM GTO! Please look!!!-dscn0646.jpg  

Last edited by blkOWT; 09-25-2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: more pictures
Old 09-25-2011, 08:26 PM
Staging Lane

Im trying to post more pictures but it keeps telling me sytem error. Sorry I only have one up, i'm gonna keep trying to post a few more. Thanks again.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:31 PM
Staging Lane

Sold!
Old 10-16-2011, 09:33 PM
Banned

Already sold nice