Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Greg Good Ported ls6 heads NEW CASTINGS and a brand new T and D ls7 shaft system

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 01:52 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greg Good Ported ls6 heads NEW CASTINGS and a brand new T and D ls7 shaft system

Category: Accessories
Price: $0
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Brand New
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Greg Good is just finishing a set of brand new Ls6 heads for me. im moving to houston on friday and will be picking them up when i get there.

we are trading parts for labor and parts.

they have brand new manley 2.080 valves and 1.600 valves and a texas speed EHT spring kit.

the heads are going to be assembled per buyers request as far as what lift and use he or she has.

if you are seriously interested pm me and i will give you more details

i am selling these heads complete for 2400 shipped

i also have a brand new T and D ls7 shaft system that i am selling. they have never been installed at all. im selling them cause i cant afford to finish the build so i was trying to figure out ways to make a little extra cash. i paid 1350 for them and he is selling them for 1000 shipped

pm me if you are interested.

thanks,
David