Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

00 Camaro SS vs 05 GTI Turbo Stage 4? + fly by!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 02:39 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 00 Camaro SS vs 05 GTI Turbo Stage 4? + fly by!

Last night I had some fun. First when we left the parking lot to head out to the races, I **** you not, I WISH I had it on video, we were turning left through an intersection, and my buddy in a black edition GTR told me to let her go sideways cause he LOVES the sound of my car.

so I was behind him, and I pulled the left turn, and as soon as my nose reached the tip of the center median, I punched it in second, and I swear to ****** god, it was the most intense moment ever - I have never smoked the tires on my car, I dont do burnouts cause I think theyre gay, and Ive never gone sideways long enough for the tires to smoke - this time, I literally had her on a 45dg angle to the left, and was pedaling it a bit in second, and she went the other way on a 30dg angle, and i straightened her out when i shifted into third. (I went back and calculated all the length x width x speed and got the right angles of drift dont worry) For the first time, all I smelt was burning rubber, I must have been sideways doing 100-110kmh, (60-65mph) and afterwards, the S4 that was next to me was hanging out his window going absolutely ****** nuts loving what he just saw, like he thought i was ****** jesus or something. (a lot of my buddies and other people at the meet - between 3-400 people - said they heard me leaving but not too many saw because me and the GTR were the first to leave)

Anyways, when we got to the first spot, the kid right away came up to me and my friend that was with me in the car and was freakin out, and I quote "MAN! ****! I have seen Lambos, Ferraris, ****** supras, EVERYTHING, drift before.. But I swear to ****** GOD that was THE MOST INSANE thing Ive ever seen man that was ****** NUTS!" So once my buddies heard him freak out they believed the story they thought was fake (much like many of you will think its probably fake lol).

Anyyywaysss, not really good races last night, cops broke em all up right away, and one blocked me in if it wasnt for my reversing skillz. But yeah, heres the main course.. on the way back up north, my buddy with like an 05 GTI Turbo with some stage 4 setting bullshit and whatever, we messed around the whole way home, and got these vids. For the record, he raced a buddys EG Turbo hatch making 220whp and they were dead even, and I also smoked that civic, this night, and multiple times nights before.

anyways after that ****** story book, heres a video... the guy freakin out is my buddy that owns that GTI.. i thought it was ****** hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXNvXLmmzZQ

cool story bro!

oh forgot to mention... you all know how 4th gen seats recline real far back, well my friend was passed out in the passenger seat (i dont know how he does it, it was 4am tho) and when I raced the GTI he woke up freakin out forgot that he was in a car haha, and then fell asleep again, then I did the fly by and he woke up like wtf? again.. yeah

Last edited by hendrixx; 10-09-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

and WTF is a stage 4 GTI?

you ruined my ability to say "cool story bro" cause u already pulled it on your self......damn!
Old 10-09-2011, 03:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

nice story. feels good to let it slide/burn some rubber every once in a while dont it? XD

hey your up in canada right? be careful i read they have started crushing street racing cars up there.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:31 PM
On The Tree

Cool story brah.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:05 PM
12 Second Club

damn hitman you beat the system! and yeah, these cops are all ******, crush your car if youre doing 50kmh over the limit (30mph i think). AND, a minimum $10,000 fine, and even if youre cruising by yourself 3am down an open highway at 150kmh, your ticket will read stunt driving/street racing. And they impound your car for 30 days i think and im pretty sure take your licence for 30 days... or maybe 7, who the **** knows.. all i know is that its ****** bullshit. Thats why I mostly ride the bike... so i dont get fucked by the police!

theyre "smart" enough to not even come after me and my buddies on the bike, especially when we fly by them at 290kmh hahaha
Old 10-09-2011, 07:49 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lol at the kids giving you mad tight drifting rep yo!

I'd be laughing my *** off when your friend woke up the second time and pulled a wtf.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hendrixx
damn hitman you beat the system! and yeah, these cops are all ******, crush your car if youre doing 50kmh over the limit (30mph i think). AND, a minimum $10,000 fine, and even if youre cruising by yourself 3am down an open highway at 150kmh, your ticket will read stunt driving/street racing. And they impound your car for 30 days i think and im pretty sure take your licence for 30 days... or maybe 7, who the **** knows.. all i know is that its ****** bullshit. Thats why I mostly ride the bike... so i dont get fucked by the police!
Must just be Ontario then. Over the summer I was arguing with my girlfriend and decided to drive to her house at 3am (first mistake). I just hit an onramp onto a highway that goes through my city and had it pinned (road was empty), then I saw headlights in my rearview and let off because I knew it had to be cops. Clocked me at 180 (still have no idea where the **** they were), but when they caught up to me I was going about 220. Ended up with a $506 ticket and 4 points off my licence, but none of these licence suspensions/car crushing/$10000 fines that you guys are talking about. I was written up for "speeding in excess of 50km/hr."

Best part is the cop wasn't even mad and said that he understood, people make mistakes, etc.