Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 z28 ls6 6 speed

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 10:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 z28 ls6 6 speed

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $8000
Mileage: 116000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Beige
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Well I have been cornered into selling my baby. It is a very clean 2000 Z28 I bought it in Oct. 2007 at 69,000 mi. It now has 116,xxx. It pained me to put so many miles on it but I didn't have much of a choice. Almost every mile I put on it was on the highway. I put 2.73:1 gears in the rear to get me 24 mpg. With the low gears and the 6 speed I could fly along at 80 mph at 1400 rpm. Now for the fun stuff, shortly after I purchased the car it got LS6 ported heads, LS6 intake and throttle body, long tubes, 3" borla exhaust with cutout, msd coil packs. It also got a nice cam shoved in it and if I could remember any of the details I would post them but to the best of my memory it's a 232/230 duration with a 113 lsa, but I don't remember the lift specs or the brand even, I'm sorry. What I do know is that it sounds fantastic and runs like crazy. Just the right amount of bump at idle. Later on I added some adjustable rear control arms and panhard bar. The rims are 17"x8" on the front and 17"x9.5" on the rear, they are C5 replicas. The interior is in great shape, black leather, hurst short throw. There is a little tear in the drivers seat bottom. The T-tops are in great shape, the paint is glossy, with one small chip in the rear bumper. I also have a F.A.S.T. programmer installed after the custom tune, mainly so I could change the tire size and gear size as I pleased. I'm asking $8,000 for it and I am positive with some 4.10's and sticky tires this car will be in the very low 12's. There are many things I would like to do with this car, but times are tough and hobbies get cut from the budget, so my loss is your gain. The pics I have are too big to upload so pm me with your email and I can get some to you. Thanks for looking.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:54 PM
Teching In

If you are interested in this vehicle i can get new tires on it for a great price, and if there is a issue with it we can work out some discount work i am an ASE certified Master Technician and i know this vehicle inside and out.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:27 AM
Teching In

pics to shafe816@yahoo.com please
Old 11-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pics to ski7541@yahoo.com....

thanxs, ski
Old 11-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Banned

Price seems a little high for a high mileage modified car. With all those mods and selling it, I would be lead to believe this car has been driven pretty hard. Just my two cents.