Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

02' Trans Am WS6 for sale!! $12,300

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02' Trans Am WS6 for sale!! $12,300

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $12300
Mileage: 81000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KS
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I'm looking to sell my 02' Trans Am WS6 that currently has 81k miles on it. It's a 6spd manual and has ran great since the day that I bought it and is bone stock. I've owned the car for a year now and love it to death but am looking to get something a little more economical as an every day driver. The car's exterior has minor scratches and the interior is in near perfect condition. All 4 tires are nearly new (the front ones are brand new, put on yesterday) and the rear ones have less than 5k miles on them. The car is located in Manhattan, KS and i'm not willing to ship it anywhere. I'm asking for $12,300 for the car. Please send me a message or respond to this thread if you're interested in the car. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails 02' Trans Am WS6 for sale!! ,300-car.jpg   02' Trans Am WS6 for sale!! ,300-car1.jpg   02' Trans Am WS6 for sale!! ,300-car2.jpg   02' Trans Am WS6 for sale!! ,300-car3.jpg   02' Trans Am WS6 for sale!! ,300-car4.jpg  

Quick Reply: 02' Trans Am WS6 for sale!! $12,300