Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

6.0l into foxbody fuel system q's for turbo setup

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6.0l into foxbody fuel system q's for turbo setup

So I'm trying to get a gameplan for my 6.0l swap and plan on going turbo, something like a t70 masterpower setup. 600whp goals through a th400 and 3600-3800 stall.
So my plan was to run an fittings from the stock lines to a vette fuel filter/regulator and then one line to the ls1 rails. But the question with the boost is how would the vette filter setup work out with boost? I'm sure its not capable to be boost referenced so how would one go about setting this up? I'm at a loss seeing how I don't know much about the ls1 fuel system/computer setups. any help would be awesome!
Old 11-06-2011, 03:52 PM
Teching In

I guess the only way around this is to run aftermarket rails and fpr that is boost referenced. Sorry for the stupid question.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Personally, to simplify it and and make it dependable/capable.........id throw a fuel cell in the trunk, run -8an lines from there. The stock pickup in the mustang mustang is gonna be a restriction with that kind of power. Either a fuel cell or a sumped stock tank are your best bet.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by itsslow98
Personally, to simplify it and and make it dependable/capable.........id throw a fuel cell in the trunk, run -8an lines from there. The stock pickup in the mustang mustang is gonna be a restriction with that kind of power. Either a fuel cell or a sumped stock tank are your best bet.
If funds allow then The sumped stock tank and lines from the tank to the rails will be what I do. If all else fails I'll run the stock lines and tank till I can afford to run the aftermarket stuff, and just turn down the boost.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:00 AM
10 Second Club

2 or 3 intank pumps, then run -8 up(or 10 if you really want), -6 back, use a mallory 4305m regulator on the drivers side fender, run a -6 to the STOCK rails using the earls adapter on the rail. This is good for over 850 rwhp on e85. Then if you ever want more you just need rails and bigger injectors and feed the back of each rail then back to the regulator, will be easy to change out later on if you want that much power.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by skinnies
2 or 3 intank pumps, then run -8 up(or 10 if you really want), -6 back, use a mallory 4305m regulator on the drivers side fender, run a -6 to the STOCK rails using the earls adapter on the rail. This is good for over 850 rwhp on e85. Then if you ever want more you just need rails and bigger injectors and feed the back of each rail then back to the regulator, will be easy to change out later on if you want that much power.
is that mallory fpr boost referenced? I may be able to use that regulator and my stock lines if i have to. hmmm.. I like where these ideas are going!
Old 11-07-2011, 04:13 AM
10 Second Club

yes it is

Quick Reply: 6.0l into foxbody fuel system q's for turbo setup