Sponsored by:

Diablosport InTune taking orders

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 08:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Diablosport InTune taking orders

http://www.diablosport.com/index.php...isplay&pid=201

Looks pretty cool, but LS1 not yet supported...maybe later?
Old 11-11-2011, 08:29 AM
On The Tree

i have had a good experience with my predator, so i'm interested in seeing how this will do.

It doesn't list ls1 f bodies, but under corvette it lists ls1/ls6 in there. But the year states 05+? Maybe Mike from diablosport can chime in.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:34 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

No class2 support yet.

Initial release will be CAN based applications, so all 05+ Vettes, 05-06 GTO, NBS trucks, etc.

Won't be too long till the LS1 stuff is added in.

Its an awesome tool, that will get some even cooler upgrades in the near future

Has 2 analog inputs, can hold a ton of custom tunes, full color touch screen, $389
Old 12-18-2011, 12:53 PM
Teching In

Noobe question, I have a Ls1 from a 2002 Trans-am transplanted into a 78 T/A. Would the soon to be available performance tune work on a modified PCM, ie Vats removed, rear o2 delete, no egr? or when you flash the PCM will the intune reinstall that stuff. Looks like a cool product if it will work for us hybrids.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:39 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by blytkd
Noobe question, I have a Ls1 from a 2002 Trans-am transplanted into a 78 T/A. Would the soon to be available performance tune work on a modified PCM, ie Vats removed, rear o2 delete, no egr? or when you flash the PCM will the intune reinstall that stuff. Looks like a cool product if it will work for us hybrids.
It's the same circumstances as an LS1 T/A with all of the emissions equipment that you listed removed: you have to get a custom tune from a CMR dealer to prevent CEL's and keep the PCM happy. Just like the Predator and the Trinity, if your vehicle has a non-stock file written to the PCM now, you'll just have to get it flashed back to the original GM calibration, then install the custom tune with the inTune.

With all three of our handhelds, if you try to write a tune to a PCM, and the tool "sees" a non-stock file as the existing one, it will not proceed with writing the new tune file.

Quick Reply: Diablosport InTune taking orders