Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Help please! Will this setup protrude from the body?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help please! Will this setup protrude from the body?

I plan on purchasing this wheel set.

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/...Wheels-Black_7

I have a question before I purchase though. I live in germany and the laws are very strict. I notice these wheels are slightly wider than the factory ones. I have a 99 C5 corvette and I plan on mounting 295's on the rear wheels and 265's on the front wheels. Will this setup protrude from the body at all? If they do it will not pass inspection and I will be screwed. Also do these wheels require any kind of special spacers? And finally, will they accept the tire pressure sensors for the Corvette. I already contacted the company with the same questions, still waiting for a response. Maybe someone on here has some advice or insight/experience with these wheels are a similar setup. Thank you for your time.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Dont know about the TPS but they'll fit just fine with no adapters
Old 11-14-2011, 01:57 PM
LS1Tech Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by BahnRunner
I plan on purchasing this wheel set.

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/...Wheels-Black_7

I have a question before I purchase though. I live in germany and the laws are very strict. I notice these wheels are slightly wider than the factory ones. I have a 99 C5 corvette and I plan on mounting 295's on the rear wheels and 265's on the front wheels. Will this setup protrude from the body at all? If they do it will not pass inspection and I will be screwed. Also do these wheels require any kind of special spacers? And finally, will they accept the tire pressure sensors for the Corvette. I already contacted the company with the same questions, still waiting for a response. Maybe someone on here has some advice or insight/experience with these wheels are a similar setup. Thank you for your time.

They will fit your vehicle and not protrude past the body providing your car is stock. also your factory sensors will work in our wheels.
Give us a call for fast service!
(866) 273 - 3651

Check out our wheels!
Old 11-14-2011, 06:36 PM
TECH Regular

are talking about the weiden that is about 9 clicks from the czech border??? please elaborate i was there in 1980-81. like to know if its the same place you are at??
Old 11-17-2011, 11:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by OEWheelsScott
They will fit your vehicle and not protrude past the body providing your car is stock. also your factory sensors will work in our wheels.
Thanks!
Old 11-17-2011, 11:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by oldmano2z
are talking about the weiden that is about 9 clicks from the czech border??? please elaborate i was there in 1980-81. like to know if its the same place you are at??
Yes, same place!