Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

03 Z06 Project, LGs, Hub Adapters, And Some More/Photoshoot! Pics Inside!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 08:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03 Z06 Project, LGs, Hub Adapters, And Some More/Photoshoot! Pics Inside!

Hey guys, I did some things to the Z06 over the past month or so for a little project. Got my LG Super Pros installed, tuned, shifter, and I spaced out my wheels for a more aggressive stance! It turned out really nice. 1 inch out back and 10MM in front. Thanks a ton to JR at Motorsports Tech. If anyone is in need of any type of spacer or adapter, go to him, he will help you get what you want, and get you that mean stance you’ve been looking for! great guy, thanks again!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Car sounds real aggressive with my LG setup no cats into Bullets, its got that race car sound. Almost sounds like there’s a small cam in it the way it chugs haha! Its just so throaty and you can hear the whole exhaust working. Some people say for them this setup is too aggressive, but for me its loud but almost not loud enough haha, I guess I’m just use to really loud things. Great power gains, the car dynoed around 395 to the wheels, and that’s just with the full exhaust, intake, and tune.

Coming from a LS1 Z28 with more power than my Z06, these cars are ***** out, It feels so much faster and smoother. I am really excited to keep doing projects to it. Future plans are Heads/Cam, Gears, CCW’s and so on from there. Had this car for awhile now and I’m so glad I’m apart of the Vette Family, I wouldn’t want to be in any other sports car besides a Vette or an F-Body!

Also one of my buddies who does photography on the side wanted to snap some pics of the Z06 and man did they turn out sick. I wanted to show how the wheels sit flush and look more aggressive cause I had a few people wondering if it looks good spaced out.

Hope you all enjoy the pics and hope this helps anyone who is thinking about going with the LG setup! :salute:

Old 11-15-2011, 09:52 AM
SRZ
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

You install the LG yourself? How'd the install go? I'm looking for some headers for mine and on the fence w/ those or ARH. What size is your x-pipe? Looks good!