Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 Pontiac Formula, LS1, 6-Speed

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 12:31 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Pontiac Formula, LS1, 6-Speed

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $8200
Mileage: 94000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Beautiful 1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula which carries a clean title and a clean carfax,smog checked,registered for a whole YEAR. I'm the 2nd owner of the car, The first owner was also an adult. This Formula comes with the 5.7L V8 OHV 16 valve LS1 motor, mated with a 6-speed manual transmission, the clutch feels/grabs great. FORMULAS HAVE THE SAME POWER AS TRANS AMS AND WS6s, BUT FORMULAS ARE LIGHTER IN WEIGHT.

I haven't had any problems with the car whatsoever. The motor is as healthy as it can be and it is extremely respnsive.BONE STOCK except for an SLP air box lid to improve air flow The odometer reads only 94,000 original miles(mostly highway miles). This Formula has been adult driven and adult taken care of,never abused/modded/raced. Always garaged and very well maintained, This car is my weekend car. Oil change about every 3.000 miles using MOBIL 1 synthetic oil ONLY. Non-smoker. These cars are rare and very diffucult to find, especially one with a 6-speed manual transmission, one that hasn't been modded or abused and one that is in such an excellent condition as this Formula.

The interior of this car is immaculate and the interior is flawless! The formula comes with a clear/crisp 500 Watt Monsoon Stereo system(10 speakers) and a 7-band equalizer. Radio/music control on the steering wheel. With the help of the 6-speed manual transmission, I've gotten amazing gas mileage out of this car. This beauty can get up to a great 28 MPG on the freeway and about 17 MPG in the city, averaging out to a great 22 MPG combined, which is extremely good for a V8 and it is equivalent/better than some V6s and even 4 cylinders out there.The tires have about 95% tread. ABS(4-wheel), Air conditioning, Power windows, Power door locks, Cruise control, power steering, Tilt wheel, AM/FM stereo, CD, Dual air bags, Rear Spoiler and Alloy wheels. There are a few things you have to sacrifice when buying a sports car such as room and comfort, but this car actually has a good amount of room and provides great comfort(for both short and long drives).

This Formula has been very taken care of/maintained/babied and it shows. Excellent car and it is a must see/drive. Pictures do not do this car justice. You will not find another Formula with this condition. I'm not in a hurry to sell so please no low ballers. I know how much this car is worth, its true value and how rare it is. Reasonable offers will be considered and negotiated. I'm asking $8200 OBO.

Call/text me at (408)661-6212,I'm located in the bay area, California. Thank You
Attached Thumbnails 1998 Pontiac Formula, LS1, 6-Speed-formula-1.jpg   1998 Pontiac Formula, LS1, 6-Speed-formula-2.jpg   1998 Pontiac Formula, LS1, 6-Speed-formula-3.jpg   1998 Pontiac Formula, LS1, 6-Speed-formula-4.jpg