Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Anyone in the bay area need a roommate?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 08:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Anyone in the bay area need a roommate?

Hey guys. My name is Chris, Im 21 and am currently a full time student majoring in mechanical engineering at Northeastern in Boston. For those who don't know Northeastern does a Co-op (internship) program that is spread out throughout 5 years. I am about to go on my third co-op and I recently got an offer from Tesla Motors in Palo Alto that I am seriously considering taking. I have been to most places in the US and California is the last place I would like to check off my list. The co-op would run from January through June 2012.

So a little about me. I am very laid back and easy to get along with. I have lived with many different types of people over the past four years and (as far as I know) no one has ever regretted living with me. I love sports, Im a huge Red Sox, patriots and celtics (stupid lockout) fan. Being as most of my roommates are from NY, I have gotten pretty good at trash talking the Jets/Giants haha.

I don't smoke and never have, but i dont mind if you do. I am very clean and always clean up after myself. I have slowly been teaching myself to cook as well. Also, I grew up on a large piece of land that required a lot of grounds work, so I don't mind getting my hands dirty to help around the house. I would be working 5 days and 40+ hours a week. I usually go to the gym atleast 4 days a week as well. I love dogs (I have two at home) and don't have a problem with most other pets.

Here are my toys

2008 GSXR 750
[IMG][/IMG]

2000 SS

Im a gearhead like all of you are and Im really just looking for a roommate(s) that dont mind hanging out and talking cars once and a while.

If you can help me out, feel free to PM me or just reply here. Thanks guys
Old 11-29-2011, 07:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

cmon guys i dont bite
Old 11-29-2011, 11:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MTBSully
cmon guys i dont bite
What area are you looking to stay? And how long? A lot of people don't trust Internet stuff since times are crazy now. Good luck on that bro

nice rides by the way!
Old 12-01-2011, 07:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

not exactly sure where im looking to stay yet. Just somewhere within daily driving distance of Palo alto. A few guys on here have met me and can vouch for me
Old 12-21-2011, 05:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

still looking guys
Old 12-26-2011, 06:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

no one has an open room?
Old 12-27-2011, 02:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey brother nice ride. I live in the bay area. I currently have a room mate so i cant help you with that but if you make it out here shoot me a PM man well have to go cruise.

Quick Reply: Anyone in the bay area need a roommate?