Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2004 Suzuki Hayabusa *SUPER CLEAN* title in hand

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2004 Suzuki Hayabusa *SUPER CLEAN* title in hand

Year: 2004
Make: Suzuki
Model: Swift
Price: $7400
Mileage: 22572
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Up for sale is a 2004 Suzuki Hayabusa. Bike was originally a black/purple combo, and due to obvious reasons (the purple) was painted all black. Before paint, the holes were cut for the frame sliders, smoothed, then fairings painted. So there is no after paint hack hole for the sliders. Chrome mirror finish decals.

-Front brake/clutch ends have been shaved (took off the ball ends to them and shortened them a bit).
-Passenger foot pegs have also been shaved.
-Swing-arm has been extended 9" over stock.
-Has a 200 series Shinko tire in the back, it is a hard compound as this bike was used for street cruising.
-Has the PAIR injection block off plates, TRE eliminator, and a pc3 with a basic tune downloaded off of dynojet's website.
-Has a full header back Yoshi exhaust. The exhaust can was shortened about a year or so ago and repacked.
-Dark smoke double bubble windscreen.
-blacked out front turn signals re-wired with led's.
-MPS racing dry cell battery
-yes, your eyes are not fooling you, the seat is "fuzzy". It is either a love or hate kind of thing. It really makes for interesting conversation wherever I go.
-Mirror block off plates
-Lowered up front as well as rear.
-K&N filter with "small air box mod"
-Polyurethane cush bushings in rear hub

License plate holder has a "notch/groove" from the chain slapping it prior to my ownership, the license place was cut by me to match this "groove" for a "just in case" purpose. Again, the chain/sprockets were replaced soon after I purchased the bike, so this chain has not notched the plate and or holder. Just an FYI.

This bike has been a "cruiser" if you will over the years. When I purchased the bike back in 08', I bought it from a guy who had been a friend of the owner before him. He took very meticulous care of this bike and I have carried on that tradition. Bike was and has been washed after every 2 cruises for the most part. (around the city it does not get to dirty, highway rides pick up bugs and whatnot, so every 2 highway trips really). Meticulous oil changes with amsoil either every 2500-3000 miles or 3 months, whichever came first. Bike shows 22572 miles, this is NOT the actual mileage, but, in the "good" way. Almost since this bike was rolled off the showroom floor it has been geared -1 up front. So if you are going 70ish it will show 80-85ish on the speedo. I do not want any misrepresentation at all. It was like this when I bought it, and was shown receipts on the work replacing the sprocket sometime in 04' and another year which I forget when they had been replaced again, but have since lost that documentation through moves etc. I do however have documentation on a sprocket change I did shortly after buying the bike, I stayed with the -1 up front and stock in the rear. They are Sidewinder titanium sprockets matched with their "smart" chain. This was $500 when new, but they guarantee it to be a lifelong sprocket/chain combo if cared for properly. If a tooth breaks or chain malfunctions in anyway that is beyond the care of regular maintenance, they will replace it for free with proof of receipt to the original buyer. I will pass this receipt off, and can be contacted if this ever becomes the case to send it back to sidewinder, but I don't see that happening.
Bike has NEVER been layed down/dropped, NEVER.

Only bad's on the bike I would say are:
-midpipe shows surface discoloration, I was going to get it coated but never road it enough to justify it.
-undertail has signs of rear tire rub, previous owner was a bit bigger than I am, I am 215 and never had any rubbing issues unless it was a monstrous dip
-Not really bad, but could use a custom tune to get a bit more out of her.

I have a clean and clear blue texas title in hand. For the right price, the pitbull stand will go with it. Asking $7400 OBO. I work out of town on oil/gas rigs, so appointments will have to be arranged to view the bike. Absolutely no joy rides, if you want to test ride it, you will and must have cash in hand. This bike does not ride like a standard street bike, it will take some getting used to. ONLY trades I am really considering will be partial trades:
-Clean set of black zr1's with NO tires and must be DD rears
-Kooks 1 7/8 headers
-Kooks true dual exhaust
-s60rear end
^All for fbody

To contact, please PM me it will be the easiest, when I am out of town I work night shift so I would like to avoid calls during the day while I am sleeping. I will edit the post if I think of anything else that may be of importance.

Last edited by Ballerado; 12-04-2011 at 05:08 AM.
Old 11-28-2011, 02:52 AM
Teching In

Busa bump!!
Old 12-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Teching In

bump it up
Old 12-10-2011, 07:34 PM
Teching In

Beautiful Black Busa Bump!!!