Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: 02 Z06 Seats

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 02:03 PM
TECH Regular

Received 67 Likes on 57 Posts

Default FS: 02 Z06 Seats

Category: Interior
Price: $650
Part Fits: Corvette
Location (State): MO
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I've decided to pull the trigger on some Corbeau A4's so my stock 02 Z06 seats are for sale. They are black leather and will come with the stock mounting brackets. The drivers seat is power and all functions are working properly. The passenger seat is on a manual slider in great shape.

Condition:
The passenger seat is in perfect condition. No scratches/dings anything.

The drivers seat has a roughly 1" seam separation on the top of the left side bolster. These seats were in great condition when I bought the car but on the long drive home from AZ my father drove and his weight must of pulled on that seam enough to pull it apart. The side bolster itself is in great condition. None of the tears or holes that they normally have. The leather is a little fatigued here and there but nothing unusual for a used seat. These are really in pretty good condition I'm just being upfront and honest with everyone.

PRICE: $650 OBO + Shipping. I'm located in Kansas City. If you're serious shoot me a pm with your zip and we can see how much shipping would be. My estimate to give someone a rough idea would be roughly $100 to $150 depending on how far away you are. This is a good price considering it comes with brackets.

I also frequent the Omaha/Lincoln Nebraska area a lot so I would be willing to deliver around that vicinity for free if I get my asking price.

Youtube Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoviqZZx5FY

Pictures:

DRIVERS SEAT

PASSENGER SEAT

Both stitched Z06 emblems are in great condition

Here is a video showing everything:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoviqZZx5FY

You can PM or email me. Email will be fastest since I get it on my phone.

mmenousek@gmail.com