Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which bottle valve?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 08:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Which bottle valve?

I just picked up a Nano 3000 today at a really good price, it came with a bottle. It doesn't have the Nano valve in it though. I already have a NX bottle, the new bottle is an NX one also, even though it's painted black. I was thinking about getting rid of one of them, since I only need one. So my question is, which valve is the better one? Or doesn't it matter? Thanks for any advice.

Old 12-21-2011, 08:00 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Revson
I just picked up a Nano 3000 today at a really good price, it came with a bottle. It doesn't have the Nano valve in it though. I already have a NX bottle, the new bottle is an NX one also, even though it's painted black. I was thinking about getting rid of one of them, since I only need one. So my question is, which valve is the better one? Or doesn't it matter? Thanks for any advice.

The bottle valve on the right is not compatible with NANO. The NX valve on the left is. The NANO check valve on the right needs to be pulled from that bottle valve and installed onto the NX valve.

Old 12-21-2011, 08:04 AM
On The Tree

Thanks Brad! That's interesting though, because the one on the right is the one the guy sold me with the system. He said he used it like that, but now I wonder?? Glad I asked before I started setting it up.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:59 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Revson
Thanks Brad! That's interesting though, because the one on the right is the one the guy sold me with the system. He said he used it like that, but now I wonder?? Glad I asked before I started setting it up.
No problem if you have any other questions let me know.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:58 AM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In the picture you posted the bottle valve on the left should be the better flowing valve.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NitrousExpress
In the picture you posted the bottle valve on the left should be the better flowing valve.

Yeah, that's what I thought too, but I'm new to nitrous and didn't want to "assume" anything. Thanks again for your help.

Quick Reply: Which bottle valve?