Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Used OE wheels C5 DD 18X10.5 X 4

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 08:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Used OE wheels C5 DD 18X10.5 X 4

Category: Accessories
Price: $350
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I got ran off the road last month and finally just got my car back. One wheel did impact a curb and is bent on the outside lip and has a scuff(i would classify this is as completely useable-Coming from an ASE certified Mechanic) Another wheel also has a small bend. I had wanted to get 18/19's anyways so i just ordered new wheels. Two of these will come with tires BUT they are not driveable on. Another part of this story is i already currently had an ABS sensor bad so both my front wheels locked up and extremely flat spotted the front tires. I can take these off for you if needed. Two do not have tires. I am going to tell you now these are not PERFECT wheels. All 4 have some small scratches and scuffs and of course the two with the bent spot. But other than that they look pretty good. These are $740 new(due to being all rears and yes they fit the front i ran them with 3/8" spacers for 10,000+ miles with 295/30/18's on them). $350 OBO

These will fit 93-02 F-body

Located in Frisco TX and i work in Plano TX. I would rather local Pick up but i can uninstall the front tires and ship these as i have all the new boxes for my new wheels i just bought. Buyer pays all shipping.

Andy-214-733-0785
TX35THLE@yahoo.com

These are Iphone pics so pardon the quality. they do look dull in these pictures. the wheels are just as polished and the black is just as shiny as new. they are just a bit dirty and could use a steam clean

Old 01-06-2012, 12:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump for the day
Old 01-09-2012, 01:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sold!