Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2004 Duramax Dually Crew Cab 4X4

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 11:52 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2004 Duramax Dually Crew Cab 4X4

Year: 2004
Make: Chevrolet
Model: C/K 3500
Price: $19000
Mileage: 115000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Time to go, Getting ready to buy the house I've been renting, so gonna scale everything back for a little while.

Pretty straight forward. I've put ~20K miles on this truck without so much as a single hiccup. It's everything you'd expect out of a 115K mile diesel truck.

Basics-

LB7/Allison 5 speed
Electronically selected 4WD
LT trimmed truck (heated leather, power everything, rear entertainment, Bose sound system, etc.)
Completely up on maintenance using all Amsoil fluids.
Tires have 50% tread.
Brakes are over 50% life
Has some brand of electric brake controller in it (I'll look when I get home to see what kind it is) installed the proper way, using a factory harness.
RhinoLine spray in bedliner
Truck is overall an 8/10 condition in my eyes. Has one and only one SMALL ding in one of the passenger doors. Interior is clean with minimal wear. The truck will be freshly detailed upon purchase.

Mods:
2010 3500HD and Duramax/Allison emblems
Shaved tailgate emblems
Blacked out bowtie
MBRP 4" turboback with 5" polished stainless tip
5000K HIDS in the low beams and foglights

Just a couple FAQ's:

Yes, the truck has had a chip on it. I had a PPE standard tuner on it, set in the 90HP position pretty much from the second week I owned the truck. I know it will be asked, and I'm being honest about it. The truck has not been hurt/abused in any manner. I've used it 98% of the time to tow my trailer. The tuner is not included with the truck, unless you would like to purchase it seperately (AKA, it's not included in the sale price listed).

Yes, I do owe on the truck. If you have a problem dealing with a bank, please move on.

Yes, I'll take trades accompanied by $10K cash or better. Trucks preferred, but I'll look at anything. No bikes or boats.

$19,000 takes it.

This is the only picture I really have of the truck the way it sits.
[/QUOTE]

Truck is located in Sunman, IN 47041