Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

My wait is over.....Finally!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 10:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My wait is over.....Finally!

Straight from the man himself...
"Hi Matt,

I spent a few hours this morning on the dyno as planned and everything went smooth. No issues. I decided to slighly de-tune it so that we wouldn't have to gamble on the gas quality. If you want to have Evan dyno the car and I can send him a more aggressive file after it is checked on Cali gasoline we can do that and I am happy to assist remotely. It still made 920whp on the soft tune up after making multiple runs in a row. I'm sure it will be plenty of fun at that power level. "

No sleeping for me tonight
Old 01-30-2012, 10:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice! After I saw the title I thought you were going to say she was here. So about a week till she gets here?
Old 01-30-2012, 10:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KING Z28 HAWK
Nice! After I saw the title I thought you were going to say she was here. So about a week till she gets here?
I wish she was. Yeah hopefully a week or so. You know how the transport companies are. I registered on cencal too. I will def let you know as she backs out of the hauler. Help me find someone for the blue vette. If I wasnt hiding the new one from the wife I would keep one as a daily and keep pushing the black one to the limit.