Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Lurker from TN finally posting

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Lurker from TN finally posting

I've been lurking on this site for many years but didn't register until 2010, and never posted until now. This site has so much useful info that I've never had to post a question. All I have to do is perform a search and the same question has already been asked several times before.

Anyhow, I'm 38, live in Nashville, TN and enjoy just about any car that has an internal combustion engine. I've got several cars but only one is LS-powered right now although I hope to convert a couple of them to LS power in the future. Cars in the garage right now are pictured below: '99 WS6 Formula 6-speed, '08 HHR SS 5-speed, '94 25th Anniversary Trans Am 6-speed, '69 GTO, '67 Buick GS 400 convertible, three '72 Buicks, '70 Nova, '71 El Camino SS 454 4-speed.

We just had another baby so the cars have been on the back burner lately, but hopefully when Spring rolls around I can find time to get back into the garage and maybe do some mods to my '99 Firebird. You'll know when that happens because that's when I'll start posting questions.
Attached Thumbnails Lurker from TN finally posting-99-ws6-formula.jpg   Lurker from TN finally posting-08-hhr-ss-5m.jpg   Lurker from TN finally posting-94-ta1.jpg   Lurker from TN finally posting-67-gs-400.jpg   Lurker from TN finally posting-69-gto.jpg  

Lurker from TN finally posting-70-nova.jpg   Lurker from TN finally posting-1971-el-camino-ss-454-3-.jpg   Lurker from TN finally posting-72-sedan.jpg   Lurker from TN finally posting-72-cream-dream.jpg   Lurker from TN finally posting-72-buick-dd.jpg  

Old 02-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the site. Hope we see more of your cars in other threads.