Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just dumped the flowmaster for texas speed rumbler!Oh yeah

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2004, 07:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Just dumped the flowmaster for texas speed rumbler!Oh yeah

Well as the title says I got rid of my flowmaster muffler for texas speed rumbler and it sounds awesome!! Really make them pacesetters sing Just like loudmouth except it has a bullet, AWESOME! Inside the car just cruising sounds fine! No drone, my flowmaster was a little incar nasty. The rumbler at WOT sounds like no-other loud and mean as hell, now I can just tap the gas and get a badass rev! I am very impressed, oh and if you didnt know its less than $300, a steal. Once agan outstanding product.
Old 03-19-2004, 09:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1998whiteTranzam
Well as the title says I got rid of my flowmaster muffler for texas speed rumbler and it sounds awesome!! Really make them pacesetters sing Just like loudmouth except it has a bullet, AWESOME! Inside the car just cruising sounds fine! No drone, my flowmaster was a little incar nasty. The rumbler at WOT sounds like no-other loud and mean as hell, now I can just tap the gas and get a badass rev! I am very impressed, oh and if you didnt know its less than $300, a steal. Once agan outstanding product.

Hey man.. I have the Rumbler too.. Tell me this.. When you punch it.. do you get that deep roar and then it sort of of pops a bit.. I'm not complaining or anything.. Just seeing if they're all the same..

My buddy was racing me today, and when I blew past him.. He was like man.. you gotta add a muffler to that damn thing..
Old 03-19-2004, 11:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when the stall flashes and it shifts that 1st time, yeah it pops, only then! My buds loudmouth pops a good bit compared to the rumbler