Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Old video figured id share though...

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 02:47 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old video figured id share though...

An old video obviously of me in my z but im rather new to the forums thought id share, car is currently apart getting heads and intake ported and other goodies to go with, hope you all enjoy

http://youtu.be/5F5XXU9AFbo
Old 02-19-2012, 08:13 AM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

Good stuff!
Old 02-19-2012, 02:45 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by custm2500
Good stuff!

thanks man i was up late last night on a 24 hour duty for the military and found this old video on my buddies youtube thought i would just post it up was hoping there were more people upp last night as i was starting to get really bored but i guess not
Old 02-22-2012, 08:27 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Everytime I see an LT1 it makes me shudder with a little fear. I worked on them non stop when I worked at the dealer. They were still the hot item back then before everyone realized how big the LS1 was going to be.

I still have scars on my forearm from changing the spark plug under the alternator after all these years.

Good luck with the build.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Everytime I see an LT1 it makes me shudder with a little fear. I worked on them non stop when I worked at the dealer. They were still the hot item back then before everyone realized how big the LS1 was going to be.

I still have scars on my forearm from changing the spark plug under the alternator after all these years.

Good luck with the build.

I guarantee you it made you a better man today. My LT1 car taught all the neighborhood kids new four letter words.... But nothin beets the sound of a mean Lt1 car...and the look on an ls1 owners face when my boat anchor with the worse design known to man as ignition gets sent home with a silver streak up his ***....