body shop recommendations SW Side

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 01:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default body shop recommendations SW Side

Nothing major, someone backed into it and busted the front turn signal and put a small hole in the facia. figured might as well get a few other things cleaned up, new grille for change and new badges since they have faded a bit.

Any recommendations would be nice for the Sugar Land area but also open to driving across town if worth it. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:57 AM
Staging Lane

I've been happy with Dan Ward down in Rosenberg. We've used them twice with my wife's Mazda 3, once for a damaged subframe (road debris) and once when she was side-swiped. I plan on using them when I'm ready for new paint on my T/A.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:28 AM
Teching In

i was really satisfied with the work done at Sunrise Auto Paint and Body in the sw area. it was for my yellow s2000 which was a three stage pearl paint. I always had issues with previous shops not being able to match pearl correctly. I had taken the s2000 to Foreign Auto Body before who was supposed to be high end and luxury and they totally screwed it up. Anyways, Fred at Sunrise was really nice and on top of things for me.