Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Why can't I reply to post??????

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 07:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why can't I reply to post??????

Hey Guys like title says I have been on for a while and I'm in the process of building a twin turbo 70 chevelle and some times would like to ask questions or comment and when ever I try it won't let me. I have just been sending private mess but I know some times on parts for sale some people want you to post on the thread and then send a pm. Just wondering if it's something I'm doing wrong or if this is the way it is and for how long thanks Josh
Old 02-24-2012, 08:06 PM
On The Tree

You need to do 6 months or 50 post in order to reply to post in the classified section. It keeps those away who join just to sell stuff. I had to do the same after I joined. Just sent PMs to the sellers. Ultimately, they deside who they sell things to, its not a matter of posting first. Although, that doesnt hurt either.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:51 PM
Teching In

thanks for the info I just never had a problem on other sites trying to buy stuff or to start a thread on a build. I'm on hear every day and read a lot of threads and have learned a lot on ls motors just trolling but would like to be able to ask questions so everybody could see and chime in anyway thanks again for telling me Josh