Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where art thou Frost?!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 10:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Where art thou Frost?!!!!!!

Does anyone know how to reach Steve Williams? Or if Steve sees this I would really appreciate a second of your time. I have emailed the website 2 or 3 times in the last six months with no response. I don't want to just keep randomly sending emails for no reason, so I tried sending a message on ls1tech today and his message box is full too. Haha. I don't want to just send my pcm somewhere with no idea. If anyone knows if Frost is still tuning or how to get a hold of him please let me know. Thanks.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:30 AM
12 Second Club

I emailed him as well recently to get another mail order for my car and haven't heard back yet,but steve is a busy Guy and I'm sure he's still tuning. He was on here the other day.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

He has my pcm right now
Old 02-29-2012, 05:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

He's just replied to an email I sent awhile back.
He is a busy guy, but I keep going back because I feel I'm getting quality service, both in my mailorder tune, and with followup questions.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:00 PM
Teching In

No, I agree. I wouldn't bother going through all the trouble if I didn't think I was getting quality service. He did an amazing job with my camaro. The thing is I first emailed him 6 months ago, and never got a response. I don't mean to make Frost look bad but if I can't get a hold of him I'll have to go somewhere else, which I really don't want to do. I have to have a few things done before I take my car out for spring. I guess I'll just see if he chimes in.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:36 PM
TECH Resident

he is there and he is busy. he is also very good and knows what he is doing. You don't run into a lot of those type of people these days that actually know what they are doing, hence why they are super busy.
he will be around