Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cost of a custom ORY

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 01:19 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cost of a custom ORY

I was wanting to put a custom ORY on my 2001 trans am WS6 since my current y-pipe got bent and hits my floorboard everytime I drive over a little bump. Can anyone give me relative price. I have TSP lts and slp lm1
Old 03-07-2012, 09:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS1BEASTMODE
I was wanting to put a custom ORY on my 2001 trans am WS6 since my current y-pipe got bent and hits my floorboard everytime I drive over a little bump. Can anyone give me relative price. I have TSP lts and slp lm1
I bought TSP's old style ORY a few years ago. Their old design had a poor merge so I wanted to have a flowmaster merge installed. I bought the merge for like $40 or whatever it costs, and took it to a shop. With nice V-clamps, a reducer, and everything else they needed to fit it I think I paid like $200. This was probably a bit expensive but the work was great. So I guess expect to pay that or maybe less? Though why don't you just get a new ORY? TSP's ORY is only $130? Their new design looks pretty good.