Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Trans AM 30th Edition #1532

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 02:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Trans AM 30th Edition #1532

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $11000
Mileage: 130000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

1999 Trans Am 30th Anniversary #1532, T-top, 6 speed, traction control, and monsoon options. The car has 130,xxx miles and may go up a little as I drive it every so often. I picked this car up last April from a older woman who drove this car like a Honda, she purchased this car brand new in 1999 from a dealer in VA and drove it for 12 years back and forth from VA to NJ. She didnt take the best care of this car so its not perfect but runs and drives with absolutely no problems whatsoever. First the body, the front bumper is fucked she hit multiple parking blocks and curbs so it needs a front bumper, the passenger side skirt is cracked in front of rear tire, and the rear bumper has some stress cracks but cant really tell unless youre up close. The under carriage is in excellent shape no rust or damage anywhere. The wheels have definitely seen better days, each wheel has rash and the passenger rear doesnt match but I found a guy in southern NJ the will repair the set. The interior could use some new seat covers but mainly the driver seat BUT I have a spare seat out of totaled 30th thats in good shape that will not go in until the car sells, and the dash board needs to be replaced as the stupid bitch before me super glued a plaque on the air bag and it looks like **** and also glued a gps on the dash so theres an indent both of which are an eye sore. The motor is 100% stock which was apparently rebuilt about 70k miles ago, it burns no oil and never had any problems. The trans shifts like butter and clutch was done about 10k miles ago. It also has a new BCM and the brakes were just done less than 1k miles ago. I need to sell this car as the wife and I are buying a house and would like to put a little money down on it. Im not sure where to start for a price on this car as not many pop up and most are mint, so if you have something negative to say keep it to yourself as I dont have time for you and your bullshit. If you have any questions feel free to TEXT me anytime at 856-649-3014, the car is located in Philadelphia PA and I occasionally travel to southern NJ. Im sure I forgot a few things so just ask.

I think I also have the original pace car decals, the white leather mat that only came with the 30ths, and possibly original window sticker I have to double check.

Looking to get 11,000 OR PM me and offer.

Last edited by shitstang; 03-20-2012 at 12:56 AM.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:57 AM
Teching In

I guess price is a little high, make offers the worst I can say is no
Old 03-20-2012, 12:54 AM
Teching In

price drop $11,000
Old 03-20-2012, 07:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

bump. I've always loved these cars, but with this one in this shape, I don't know how much you can get for it.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:54 AM
Teching In

thank you, theres no real guide to price these out so make some offers on it. Already have a vette so this must go, i need some money for a house.