Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 07:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy

I am Clint. I have been serving the U.S. Air Force since I graduated high school. I was enlisted for 6 years and now I am a civil servant. I am a vehicle and vehicular equipment mechanic at Goodfellow Air Force Base in San Angelo Texas. Which means I keep everything on the base running with the exception of firetrucks. My current project at home is a 1967 AMC Rambler Rebel, it is a four door car. I had a 93 Coupe Mustang prior to the Rebel I sold in order to buy the Rebel and well make room for it. Plus the Mustang was just too small for me and the kids, I want them to be able to enjoy the car with me. I am fairly new to the LS engine. I have worked on them quite a bit but haven't done alot of modifications to them. My Rebel has Mustang II IFS a 95-98 Stang 8.8 rear diff, coil overs all the way around. I just picked up an LQ4 and T56 for the project and hope to install a cam, do away with the efi and go with a carb, some 243 or 799 heads, build the trans and rear diff. I would like to have in the neighborhood of 500hp at the flywheel. I love riding motorcycles, I have a couple dirtbikes, a 2011 Harley FXDC. I have a 1991 Chevy C1500 2wd regular cab stepside bed it has a 350 but at some point I would like to drop an LS into it. Well I know it is long but if you read it all thanks. Hopefully I can learn some things from the forum and maybe help someone out on here as well.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome