Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELPP Random Stalling

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 02:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELPP Random Stalling

HELPPP!!!!!

I'm tuning and 67 camaro with a ls2 (heads-cam 224-236 on a 115) ls1 6-speed computer with painless harness, 3 bolt cam with sensor in the front cover and proper cam gear, ls2 knock sensors located on the side of the block with harness extensions, pcm is not getting a oil pressure reading due to sensor being connected to dash gauge, a/c compressor controlled seperatly from pcm along with fans and alternator, th350 trans therefore no signal from trans/speed sensors, pcm is not getting a mph reading, stock ls1 injectors, corvette fuel filter with internal regulator, pressure is steady at 55psi, code p0342 is stored in pcm clear and it returns, pcm is getting and will log cam sensor signal lo-hi and hi-lo, and thats about all I can think of that that should be of any relavance

Car starts up and will idle flawlessly drives down the highway great. The problem comes in randomly when in a coasting down situation about 5-15 mph when you release accelerator pedal completly then immediately hitting pedal at aprox. < 10% tps car will shut off completly and somtimes it will be followed by a hard start (aprox 3 starting attempts) once started it will run fine and I wont be able to reproduce the problem again for aprox 6 miles +
Old 03-25-2012, 11:12 PM
10 Second Club

Check that your cam sprocket is correct
Old 03-26-2012, 12:50 AM

Yeap the 4x sprocket was installed, thanks!