Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

In line booster pump

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 03:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In line booster pump

Track day is around the corner and I really won;t have time and the resources to drop the tank. So I am going to throw on a booster pump just to play with the nitrous jets a litte. It holds just fine with 125 shot but I just want something simple and quick just to get me through track day. Any of you guys have pics. of your inline pump locations and hook ups.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:49 PM
On The Tree

Come on guys, I know there are a lot more techies out there than this. I just need to know the fittings you used to get it done. I just don't think hose and clamps are going to hold up over time. I know I will have to cut the lines but last time I tried this I just didn't have time to fine all the necessery fittings and conntections. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I tune on the side to I can return the flavor. He He
Old 03-30-2012, 03:54 PM
On The Tree

Also you would think the would have installed some type of instructions on what fittings were needed and whatnot. I mean you would think. I just installed a line lock and found the fittings for the soleniod for 89 cents apiece. I needed two. Our good friends at Summit Racing wanted 28 bucks for the kit that had those peices in it.
Old 03-31-2012, 01:23 PM
On The Tree

Default Booster pump install

Problem solved. Chris and Nirous Outlet pieced together all the fitting and conectors I will need to do the job. All I will have to do is flare one end. So basically Chris at Dave's Nitrous Outlet comes through again. This Place rocks and knows it all from start to finish. He saved me countless hours of locating parts and fittings and runs to retrieve them.