Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2006 Pontiac GTO

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Pontiac GTO

Year: 2006
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $18500
Mileage: 32000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Its about time for me to get rid of my baby... a 2006 M6 PBM GTO with the red interior. It has 31,233 miles on the clock as she sits. Always been garaged and gets new fluids every 3,00 miles. The car is in great condition and it will be sad to see her go. The only performance parts on the car include a custom cold air intake, catless mid pipes, Air/Fuel gage in the pillar, a short throw shifter, and the full Pedders track 2 suspension (3/8 lower front, stock rear hight).

I just put two brand new tires on the car over the weekend. The paint is in great condition. Only imperfections are a small ding in the drivers side that wouldn't even show up on pictures (I could try and get some better ones if interested. Also the car is currently wingless and the wing will be sold with the car if you want it. The wing had something fall on it in the garage and it was scratched. I had a quote to get it fixed and its only a few hundred dollars but I prefer the wing off the car anyways.

The car is located in Boca Raton Florida. The title is clean.

I would like to get $18,500 for the GTO

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited by Turbo6Speed; 06-07-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TTT for a lower price. Now asking $18,500

Quick Reply: 2006 Pontiac GTO