Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which mufflers for duals to keep the same volume and tone as my magnaflow catback?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 11:56 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Question Which mufflers for duals to keep the same volume and tone as my magnaflow catback?

Excluding the rasp between 2100-2500 RPM, I loved my Magnaflow catback (16723) combined with my old ory and long tubes. After I went catted y to get rid of the rasp and I hate the sound and quietness of my exhaust.

I want to go back to catless, but with duals this time to keep the rasp away and I want to keep it near the same volume and tone.

Which Magnaflow mufflers will achieve that in a set of duals (probably place between the tips and axle behind the bumper?
Old 04-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MAGNAFLOWS AGAIN!!
Thats what im in process of building. I just plan on putting Magnaflow 4" rounds by the bumper right into the tips. I have heard that even a magnaflow 4x8 can fit back there turned sideways but not sure on that one, maybe someone else can chime in

you should post some pics of your setup if you get it done anytime soon, mine is long process of saving money and buying parts here and there lol