Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

9 inch Ford cut down to fit 93-02 T/A Firebird Camaro from Moser

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9 inch Ford cut down to fit 93-02 T/A Firebird Camaro from Moser

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $440
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): OH
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

I just wanted to let everyone know I have a 9 inch ford cut down to fit under the 93-02 T/A firebird or camaro for sale. It does have the center section but it is open (no posi) and I dont know the gears and I also have with it the bracket for the torque arm and that is new from Moser. this also has the brace welded on the back for support and all that was done by Moser as well. this has not only been modified to fit under these cars it was even narrowed three (3) inches per side so you can run a deeper dish rim of your choice. I have this currently listed on ebay but if it dont sell I will still let it go. I do have the way to ship it if you are willing to pay for the shipping. If you want to buy it now the price is $440.00 and whatever shipping is. If you want a quote I will see what I can do but may come in a couple of boxes due to UPS weight regulations. you can either email me at rocketmutt@woh.rr.com or text me at 419-236-1767 thanks Jeff
Attached Thumbnails 9 inch Ford cut down to fit 93-02 T/A Firebird Camaro from Moser-p4070900.jpg   9 inch Ford cut down to fit 93-02 T/A Firebird Camaro from Moser-p4070901.jpg   9 inch Ford cut down to fit 93-02 T/A Firebird Camaro from Moser-p4070902.jpg  
Old 04-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Staging Lane

how much for the houseing and torque arm bracket no center section shipped to 64114 and will the stock 4th gen brakes bolt to the ends or not
Old 04-15-2012, 07:00 PM
Teching In

rearend sold officially today 4-15-12.. thanks for all the guys that inquired

Quick Reply: 9 inch Ford cut down to fit 93-02 T/A Firebird Camaro from Moser