Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

98 LS1 heads fully CNC ported

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 10:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Default 98 LS1 heads fully CNC ported

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $400
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Will be up for sale my 1998 LS1 heads(933/806) that are fully CNC ported with bigger valves. My new long block is already assembled and paid for so my original heads have to go.

Thing is that my car is beeing rebuilt right now at New Era and the heads will be on the car for 1 week or so and then will come off with pics of it and full details. I think the valves are oversized and the brand is Ferrea but its been 5-6 years since I got the car engine rebuilt, and I dont remember 100% of the build/spec. Springs are comp 918 single beehive and would highly recommend to change em cause there is at least 40K miles on it, but its with a low lift cam so maybe theyre good for a short summer..you take the guess.

The car made 404rwhp on a mustang dyno with a small and old thunder racing cam(224 range)/FAST 92 ported and boltons with old *** 1 3/4 headers and crappy design ORY thru dual dual. Trapped 117 full weight and stock gear. This with the heads unmilled. I really like those heads but I'm going with an LS3 build now. My car had a really nice top end and would pull fast car; did pulled on 10' GTR and 06' Viper and 10' CTS V. Not bragging, just saying those heads can make power.

Heads can be shipped or locally picked up.

Prefer paypal.

The heads will be checked by New Era to see if there is anything wrong with it. I can tell that one head has been very lightly milled 2 years ago to make it smooth after headgasket took a crap on a nitrous pull. No issue after or anything wrong to it what so ever.

Valve covers and coil brackets can be included if you like(since it has a different perimeter bolts design than 99'+ LS1).

Last edited by Johnnystock; 04-24-2012 at 10:55 PM.