Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

MSD window switch,L92 piston&rods, SBC serp pulleys and alum polished cen. bolt v/c

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 03:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Default MSD window switch,L92 piston&rods, SBC serp pulleys and alum polished cen. bolt v/c

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): LA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6, Small Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have pretty much a sale of stuff I don't need and can't use. Some of it is brand new and has never been intstalled. I like to sell stuff with shipping already in the price because it is easier for both parties. On to th epics and price

March underdrive pulleys for 88-97 big block trucks. Jegs has them for 95 bucks new. Save yourself 20 bucks. 80 bucks shipped

Stainless tip off an LT1 formula. 25 bucks shipped.

Jegs polished cast aluminum valve covers for a center bolt SBC. Never been on an engine. Jegs has them for 80 bucks. 75 bucks shipped to your door.

MSD digital window switch. I took it off my car when I got the car. I don't like window switches unless I'm driving a 6 speed manual car. 90 bucks shipped to your door. 135 thru jegs.

8 rods out of an L92 escalade engine. They came out of a running engine. I just needed the block. 225 shipped.

I also have the 8 pistons out of that L92 engine. I have 2 new pistons to go with them. They came with the engine when I got the motor from the guy I bought them from. I see nothing wrong with all the pistons that came out of the engine for him to buy 2 more. The wrist pins are here too. You will have to get the locks since I don't have those and these are floating pistons. 200 bucks shipped.

I can do a package deal on rods and pistons of 400 shipped.

Willing to do some trading also. Need a 102 T/B the most. Let me know what ya got

Last edited by 87silverbullet; 04-28-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Bump.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Whats your best price on the pistons?
Old 10-13-2012, 12:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks again!

Quick Reply: MSD window switch,L92 piston&rods, SBC serp pulleys and alum polished cen. bolt v/c