Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Vendors: Looking for Corsa Sport to Touring Conversion

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 05:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Exclamation Vendors: Looking for Corsa Sport to Touring Conversion

I just ordered the Kooks stepped headers from Maryland speed. Corsa stopped making the touring exhaust so a few months ago when I my shop ordered the touring, the sport showed up and was installed instead. Sounds good on manifolds but I know it will really **** my neighbors off with headers.

Does any vendor still stock the Sport to Touring Conversion P/N 14191
Old 05-07-2012, 08:46 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the sport exhaust, I have a video on youtube. You should hook them up with kook headers 1 3/4. I hate my neighbors so I ran open headers few days without getting pulled over because I did not have my exhaust in yet.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:53 PM
TECH Regular

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by joeyagls1
I like the sport exhaust, I have a video on youtube. You should hook them up with kook headers 1 3/4. I hate my neighbors so I ran open headers few days without getting pulled over because I did not have my exhaust in yet.
No, I like my neighbors and want to keep them happy. I have heard a cold start on Kooks/Corsa Sport and its too much.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:38 AM
Teching In

I would just get the Kooks midpipes with cats, or see if someone who is local to you is willing to trade their touring for a sport. Personally though I don't think it will be too obnoxious.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:42 PM
Teching In

OMG! I have not been here for AGES and came across this. It may be too late, but I have this I converted mine to Sport because I wanted it louder. Hee hee hee. The tones on the Touring compared to Sport are a big difference if you have the right setup, I have Kooks LT. Let me know
Old 05-20-2012, 12:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah the Corsa Sport is NASCAR loud with headers. I ended up swapping mine even for a Magnaflow that someone else had.
Old 05-20-2012, 02:04 AM
Teching In

I tried to reply from my laptop, but its messed up. Grrr.

But to say loud is an understatement. Put it to you this way, I turned around and came back home about 20 minutes later because I forgot something. 2 cops were in my driveway because ADT called them thinking a garage break-in. The window alarms went off and ADT couldn't get a hold of me. I was like, ooooohhhhh. Sorry. Cops didn't mind. They liked the car So yeah, the exhaust would set off my window-break alarm, but I have a lil more than just exhaust. Kooks LT and stuff. It's all in your goal tone and preference...

Quick Reply: Vendors: Looking for Corsa Sport to Touring Conversion