Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need exhaust help/opinions.

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 09:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Need exhaust help/opinions.

Right now I'm running a pos exhaust shop set of true duals with a H and LMII mufflers. Well I like the sound of my exhaust but they hang way to low and I can't even jack my car up by the body because they come out underneath the rearend. I'm honestly considering going back to a single exhaust but I don't want to lose the low and mid range I picked up from my duals. Before I was running a Hooker catback. If I throw my ORY back on and get a 3" to 3.5" flowmaster merge and then a 3.5 inch bullet muffler of some kind and dump it would I still flow as good as my duals? I would really like to lower my car and the clearance is the main reason why I want to ditch my duals and honestly I'm afraid to give another shop a try at them. What do you guys think? Mods are in sig, I'm working on the T/A.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDANR7iLmdA

Pacesetter headers, Mufflex 4 inch Catback Exhaust, single 4" hideaway tailpipe, with Magnaflow Race Series Muffler.