Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1997 Z28 Roller - Project Car $3500 (And Parts FS too)

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 Z28 Roller - Project Car $3500 (And Parts FS too)

Year: 1997
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $3500
Mileage: 97000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Its time to let my pride and joy go It has sat untouched in a garage for 5 years.

Located in Central IL
1997 Z28 Camaro
Originally White
gray interior

This camaro is now torn apart and was on its way to becoming a strip car.
Over 6,000 in new in the box parts will go with the car and all stock parts as well if someone wants it as a package deal.

So this is how I will break it down....

$3500 for the roller only as it sits with stock hood/spoiler. Will come with BRAND NEW spohn kmember and 17" z06 motorsport wheels. Will also included the racing seats.
NO MOTOR/NO TRANS
CAR IS IN PIECES

$12,000 obo for everything:
Roller
Motor
Trans
Rear End
Driveshafts (we have 2)
Extra parts from another parts car
ALL STOCK PARTS WE HAVE from either 1997 z28
ALL AFTERMARKET PARTS new in boxes: Cowl Induction Hood, SS Spoiler, LT4 Hot Cam, Roller Rockers, Springs, Locks/Shims/Keys, Spohn Panhard bar, Spohn Roll Cage, Spohn Control arms, Spohn Torque Arm, Spohn Subframes, Front and Rear ProStars, Brass Freeze Plugs.
ALL AFTERMARKET PARTS THAT WERE ON THE CAR BEFORE including pacesetter long tube headers, strut tower brace, all show covers, etc etc etc. To much to list.

Literally will clean out every camaro part we have in our garage for the first 12,000. Just aftermarket in the box parts is over 6,000!!!!!! The motor is ready to hit the machine shop! Its tore down cleaned and been in oil. Just needs a new home. The body of the car is straight and ready to be built.

Text me and we can set up a time for you to see it or come get it! Photo posted below is what the car was before it began its makeover. Ran low 12s on a street tire. VERY STRONG car. Cylinders are in such good shape they still have the crosshatch marks! Never over heated, never hot lapped, never abused. We raced it very limited times. Everything is there and waiting. Or buy it and make more money on it parting it out. I just dont have the time to tear it any further down and part out the body as well.

MAKE AN OFFER ON ROLLER ALONE OR EVERYTHING!!!!!!
email z28camarocarri@yahoo.com Or text 217 781 0181
Please make offers...HOWEVER I WILL NOT PART OUT UNTIL THE ROLLER ITSELF IS GONE! Once the roller is gone and someone doesnt want everything else I have, I will be more than willing to sell the other parts. Come take a look. Also have some tools/engine stand/engine lift etc that may go as well.
Attached Thumbnails 1997 Z28 Roller - Project Car 00 (And Parts FS too)-59291_566906120434_200303262_32740815_2594762_n.jpg