Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

ls1 long block feeler

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 07:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ls1 long block feeler

Category: Accessories
Price: $1400
Location (State): NJ
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

ok so building 6.0l for my car and everything is done but need to purchase the heads. had a buddy that was going to buy the heads in exchange for the ls1 that is in my car but he fell on hard times and can no longer buy it.so now im guaging interest on my 70k ls1 long block. mobil one oil changes every 3k, ls7 lifters new head gaskets. there was not an issue with the head gaskets had collapsed lifter so that is why it has the ls7 lifters and new head gaskets. block and heads were checked by machine shop and given ok. what i will keep is oil pan, pick up, windage tray, front accessories, you will get ls1 intake, knock sensors and harness for knock sensor, valve covers, ls6 style stem tube assembly, and some other stuff that i am probably missing.also have some of the truck parts also.

motor is still in my car if i find someone serious then i will pull it.

ok so looking for tsp stage 2.5 5.3 heads milled at 59cc or enough money to buy them they are 1300 shipped possibly comparable heads
Old 05-19-2012, 07:50 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to the top