Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: Innovators West Harmonic Balancer *LS7* with Hawk LS7 Install Tool *Brand New*

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 08:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts

Default FS: Innovators West Harmonic Balancer *LS7* with Hawk LS7 Install Tool *Brand New*

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $550
Part Fits: Corvette
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Well my C6Z is officially sold. I ordered this to put the icing on my head/cam build. With all the LS7's coming apart as of late I figured every little drop of vibration I could get rid of on my motor is a good thing. This balancer is arguabley the best balancer sold for the LSX series engines today....and it is certainly 100X better than the ridiculous excuse for a balancer that the OEM piece is.
I never had a chance to install it. It has NEVER been installed. Comes with everything I got with the balancer...this includes a new grade 10 balancer bolt.
The kicker....I will throw in a brand new never used Hawk LS7 balancer installation tool with it. This is a must when installing a balancer on an LS7. I picked it up for $75 from Colorado Speed.

SFI 18.1 Harmonic Damper for GM 2006-2011 LS7 Corvette w/Crank Bolt. Features 6 Rib drive & Std. Dia. Pulley.

This damper comes standard with 3/16" Keyway for use with aftermarket crankshafts.

-Diameter: 7.25"
-Weight: 7.4 lbs (less than the OEM unit)
-Exceeds SFI 18.1 standards and is marked on front with SFI Sticker, and on the rear with SFI number stamped into unit.

$550 + ship.

*If this ad does not say SOLD then this piece is available.*

IW Link: http://www.innovatorswest.com/850-LS7-Damper.html

Hawk Install Tool Link: http://www.coloradospeed.com/index.p...ducts_id=18291

This will only fit LS7

Quick Reply: FS: Innovators West Harmonic Balancer *LS7* with Hawk LS7 Install Tool *Brand New*