Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Limited Ed. Yamaha Raptor with r1 motor

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 04:00 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Limited Ed. Yamaha Raptor with r1 motor

Year: 2014
Make: Acura
Model: CL
Price: $8900
Mileage: 120
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Well, The time has come for me to let go of my baby. This quad is done. No need to invest another penny into it. I have changed and upgraded everything on it but the plastics. I bought this quad new and used it for a few trailrides until I decided that I wanted to have something faster than the average quad. I weigh 235lb's and have gone consistent 6.20's @107 in the eighth. This quad has a clean and clear Florida title. The r1 engine has less than 400 miles on it and is 100% stock. Please look at the pics and let me know if you have any questions. I have about $17k in it and want $8,900 as it sits. No test rides unless I have cash in hand....

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13388002425191
Old 06-04-2012, 04:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dirtdiggler02
Well, The time has come for me to let go of my baby. This quad is done. No need to invest another penny into it. I have changed and upgraded everything on it but the plastics. I bought this quad new and used it for a few trailrides until I decided that I wanted to have something faster than the average quad. I weigh 235lb's and have gone consistent 6.20's @107 in the eighth. This quad has a clean and clear Florida title. The r1 engine has less than 400 miles on it and is 100% stock. Please look at the pics and let me know if you have any questions. I have about $17k in it and want $8,900 as it sits. No test rides unless I have cash in hand....

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13388002425191

On the first post, I was required to list a make and model of a vehicle. Please disregard the acura cl on top of the post. Thanks. By the way, more pics are available..