tunerpro RT

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tunerpro RT

i am trying to get started with tuning my 1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula
this is the list of mods i have:
160* stat, K&N CAI, CRT intake elbow, 52mm holly, TB bypass, EGR!, AIR!, Hooker LT's, x-pipe, magnaflows, vig3200 stall, fully built 4L60E, 3.42's gears, and a 100 shot.

i have been trying to get this program to work with my car for a while. and a guy member of LTxtech has done a really great job of giving detailed instructions on how to get started and connect the laptop to the car "gregbob" is his name over there. i have included a link to the thread that he has done. anyways i need some help as follows.

I am following the thread on how to get started on the tunerproRT EXACTLY as it says too but i cant get my car to talk to the computer ... my cable works cause free scan works fine and i have uploaded and down loaded tunes that people have sent to me.

where i am hitting an issue is after hitting "Acquire data (connect/disconnect)" then "Show Data List Views" the window that comes up says "Default View"

in all the screen shots the instructions say "corvette"

mine does not. please help!! there is only that one option of default view

http://ltxtech.com/forums/showthread...RT-V5-Tutorial

I dont have that option. please tell me where i am going wrong. i want to start doing this tuning stuff bad and i tried the about a year ago and gave up ... well i am trying it again. Still with no luck.

please help i am begging Gregbob or any other people who know how to get this program to work with my car.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what are you using for a cable? AKM is is the gold standard
alot of junk on Ebay..

Tuner Cat Win-Flash is only $20 and works great. I am going to give you
a biased opinion TunerRT is free TunerCat is $100 to tune all the LT1s you
want..... you get what you pay for